First and foremost thanks Powster for the template.
" E Recordings Artists and Employees
• All types of personalities are welcomed.
• Genres: R&B, Hip Hop, Pop (those being the main ones at least)
• Label founded and started in Los Angeles, CA in the 80s.
• E Recordings Locations: Los Angeles (the original/first location), San Francisco, & Ashwick Valley.
• Ashwick location is located in Paineshart and has been around September 2015.
• some of the jobs are clickable
" Head of the Company
• Founder/Owner/Former CEO: Raymond Evans
• CEO: Shawn Jackson [place holder name & opened, I may do a separate request for him, but if you want to take beforehand let me know and we can talk about it. The hugest requirement is that he's a family friend one way or another]
" Behind The Music
• Producers: opened to 3 people
• Audio Engineers: open
• Songwriters: LOGAN HAYES. open to 2 more people, could be more
" Music Artists
• YASMINE EVANS (Contemporary R&B - includes rap/Pop/some other styles of music)
• ARIANA SUTTON (R&B/Pop/some rap)
• KENEYA DIONNE (future/upcoming prospect)
• The Enchanted (disbanded)
• NPC artists that I'll put soon
• open to past, current, or future solo, duos, or groups .
" Music Industry/ Artist Discovery/ Publicity/ Development/ Etc.
• Director of A&R: open
• Artist Relations Development & Representative: open
• Publists: (Work to make sure Artists and record labels are represented positively to the general public. Also arranges press kits, campaigns, and more. Helps with development image as well.) open to 1-2 people
• PR Director: open
• Marketing Coordinator: GABE WEISS, open to one more
• Social Media Manager: open
• Website Marketing Manger: open
• Website Designer: BAILEE WRIGHT
• Interns: open to as many people
• Accountants: open
• Creative Director: open
• Event Planners: APHRODITE MCQUEEN-HEIGHTS & open to someone else
• Stylists (hairstylists / fashion stylists): open
• Yasmine's DJ: will actually make this apart of the other request I'm doing, but yeah.
• if you can think of more let me know
E Recordings Button