the old mass request, in case anyone wants to peep through it and tell me if they see interest in something I didn't name here
- new mass request, who dis? Alright, you know what it is. This is a freshly updated of new and interesting plots that I would hope snag some interest and bring some life to my boring RP life.
- Preexisting charries can work for these requests. As you guys know, I'm very open-minded to tweak and adjust a plot to make it work for a character, if you're really interested in the plot listed for that specific character.
- Run wild with ideas. I gave you a base, now all you have to do is take the homerun and make the plot exciting for the both of us. Sounds easy, right? I'd hope so! Any further question, you can reach out to me on discord (Reg#8115) or PM.
FOSTER BRO / TUTOR TROUBLE
Open both of them
More clients / little brother
open af. guy/girl, don't matter.
Street Racer Hottie Tottie.
perferably mid-late 20s on age. open mostly tho!
This bitch bad!
around the same age as Jay (25). They went to HS together.
I’m so used to Jay being in control and being the person that causes turmoil wherever she goes. Time to change it up. I want a past ex, specifically a girl, to come back into her life and complicate things for her. I want to say this girl is the first girl that turned Jay into a bi-curious girl into a bi-sexual one. She was her first…. First same-sex, first little love interest in high school, and everything. We can say they met on the cheerleader team and had a lot of sleeping overs. A lot of Jay’s relationships could’ve ended because of this girl’s possessive and always making Jay cheat on whoever she’s dating. I’d say she knows Jay like a book. So no matter what Jay does, she keeps a good string on her to pull her right back in. Every time. Perfect, right? Perrfeecttt!
And these are the honorable mentions that didn’t make the “important” plots but are still good plots to consider
Ex of the past
Male/ Around the age of Quincy (23)
In high school, after the fall of his relationship with Nilah, he continued to run with these crowd of bad jocks and found himself bullying the person that would soon become his next love interest. He bullied this soft boy that would soon become his lover after a couple of months of being around the guy. It was weird at first. It took Quincy a while to accept dating a guy, but when he finally accepted it, that’s when their relationship took off to the moon. He was in love with the guy. Eventually, this guy cheated and disappeared off the face of the Earth, taking a piece of Quincy’s heart with him. Him and Nilah are the reasons why he’s so hesitant towards dating. Now, guess what? This guy needs to come back. Like ASAP. Just imagine the drama, the arguments, the complications it’d bring? No one can have Quincy if he’s back in his life. Wahaha. Too much? K, I’m done.
- SCAR CALDERON is in multiple relationships with different people. He’s pansexual. This is open af. If you want your character to have some sort of exclusive relationship with him (open or closed), then he’s your guy. Just know you’re not the only one he’s sleeping, cheating with
and whose heart he’s breaking in half. He’s just using you until he gets tired of you. That’s just how he is.
- DOUGLAS REID still needs his two best friends – good or bad influences, it’s up to you. They have to be around his age of 21 because he met them in high school. One of his best friends is someone he shared his first kiss with. Complication much? For sure. Don’t get too happy though, he’s not cheating on his current lover with them. I can see him talking verbally to them behind closed doors, unlike he does with other people.
- KIYAN LAVISCOUNT, my precious little high schooler, needs more people to bully and torment. I’m also looking for some sort of adult figure that’s willing to get Kiyan’s life together. Someone that would fuck him up whenever he’s being disobedient and keeps him in check, since his brother fails at that. Speaking of his brother, if anyone wants to play his older brother, hit me up for deeds~. He’ll get a headache every time dealing with Kiyan and his neediness for attention. Mhm.
- More plots for ELISEO ROMERO. He's easily peer pressured, he's a gentlemen to female but he's slowly reaching a breaking point with that after being mistreated by so many lately, he's going through a rough patch, he's job searching, and he's in dire need of company at times, and he's also very sensiitve and gets offended real easily. So, you could either be friends, bad influences, good influences, enemies. This is pretty open. He's currently in a relationship rn, and he doesn't intend of messing that up (as long as he doesn't drink or isn't pressured), but someone is welcomed to come along and bring turmoil to it. Drama is always great to have.
- RYAN KRAUSE could use some friends that he goes to the bar with, and possibly get kicked out of for potential fights or whatever. He just need more friend plots. I need more outside of Eliana hoodrat self. If anyone is up to try to mess with his temptations to make him mess around behind Eliana’s back, because it’s been a LONG time since someone tried to, I’m down for that potential drama as well. ALLSOOO, Ryan has a little brother that he’s very protected of. If you’re interested, reach out to meehh!
- ANTONIO REED, my crooked cop, could use some good or bad influencing friends that he can hangs with every now and then. I think it’s getting close time for the guy to start getting more into the dating scene as well. I’m down for some random date threads. I don’t think it’ll go swell, because Tony is way too controlling and demands for certain things to be his way. Look at those potential dates turning into shitty ones. Good potential threading right there. Give it to me. Oh yeah, almost forgot to add: whoever tries to date him, they're going to also have to deal with his headache of a son, De'Andre Reed Heheh. It's gonna be a MESS!
- COLE DIONNE is looking for his baby mama. For more deeds,hit me up. He use more plots as well. He can be a good/bad influence to your characte, or you can try to be that to him. He's a serious dick, and doesn't really allow people to build relationships with him like that. He's a tough one.
- JUSTIN CARVER Although he was already listed in the top section, he does have something that could work for anyone that goes to Muscle Talk. Justin is a trainer there. He works the good 9 to 5 shift. Heheh. No, but seriously, if you want him to be your own personal trainer, maybe train you because your character got a crush on him and want to sneakily make moves on him, or even go as far as sabotaging his job, then this should be a good easy plot for most of you to snag. I know one of your characters would be going to Muscle Talk (or even work there) and have met him before. Again, EASY PLOTTING.
- JASMINE HYDES, my little whore, was once again linked at the top, but this is also another easy plottage based on workplace. Jasmine works at the mall in town, at Victoria Secrets. If your character loves to shop, or even just goes to the mall to spend time, I'm sure they would've crossed Jay's path a couple of times before. Jay is much different at work than she is outside of it (she's trying to work hard to become supervisor there). .While she may flirt anyone -- she's bisexual -- she does do her job and keeps her dirty laundry behind closed doors. So hey, anything is open for this one.
I might add more later. I get new ideas every day for my characters, I just need a fellow partner in crime to help me bring it to the table. Are you that person? Hmmm.
26 years old
King of the Jungle