plotting « I prefer to have a little bit of a plot idea and then see where we go. I do not like finals or set plots because it screws with my muse and my characters haaaate any restrictions. I love relationship plots, and even spouses for my characters but I can't promise you that they will always be together forever. Hey, shit happens, let's be realistic.
muse « Sometimes I get spotty, and my posts will be short and probably shitty too. I also go through certain characters hogging my brain so my muse may run dry for one particular character. Trust me though, I won't forget about our thread; I will get to it!
mature threads « I am not very comfortable writing too much smut. Too intensely physical or graphic threads burns me out on muse so I like keeping them to a rarity. I find that they are usually unnecessary and most of the times are not conducive to the character. If there is a reason revolving development then I'm much more willing but writing mature threads just to write them doesn't exactly appeal to me anymore. I would prefer to fade.
replies « I try my best at responding in a timely manner but life typically gets in the way. I try and get on every other day but there are times where there is a longer wait and I'm sorry. I'm not as active as I once was. My replies tend to match, but they can range due to how much a character wants to think, feel and action throughout a thread. I typically write a paragraph/two paragraphs but some days I am hella lazy and prefer to get something out there than nothing. lol.
Hmm, I think that is it. I'm always open to talking and plotting. PM me on this account, or aim me: thedorkyturtle.
24, aussie-americano, single
• Goes by Father Gal.
♥ Currently single and acting celibate but he bends the rules a bit.
• He is 38 and will be turning 39 on June 2nd.
• He is employed and is a priest at Saint Mark's.
• He was born in Birmingham, Alabama and grew up there.
• He lives in a small home in Ashwick Plaines.
• He is referred to as the "whiskey priest" for obvious reasons.
• He grew up in a severely catholic home and was kind of forced into becoming a clergyman.
• 9/10 he's wearing eyeliner.
• He has a daughter with social anxiety that makes her really awkward around people. Gal adores her though and is desperate to get her to come live with him in California once she turns to 18 and decides that shitty California is better than the sweet, southern life.
Friends: I'm sure he has a lot. He's easy to hang out with and he spends a lot of time outside of the church without his collar so people just think he's a cool guy.
Enemies: omg pls.
Lovers: I am open to ideas~
38, ashwick plaines, "celibate".
• very intelligent
• Goes by Jimmy.
♥ Currently married to with Sergio Hackett
• He is 34 and will be turning 35 on January 5.
• He is employed and is a cardiothoracic surgeon.
• He was born in Seattle, Washington and was there until he was taken in to the authorities for abuse at eight.
• He lives in a large home in Sandy Shoals with his husband and their three children, Paxton, Jeter and Willow.
• He is in a really weird place in his life right now with a lot of suicidal triggers and becoming more and more addicted to drugs. Even though he's trying to keep himself together, everything seems to be falling apart.
• Comes from a really rough home life, and is constantly reminded of it a lot. He falls into "dazes" quite regularly and can be quite aggressive. He thrives on control.
• He's fascinated with knives and blood and uses his obsession for good as a doctor.
• He is a little bi polar. His mood swings can be almost laughable.
• He is sadistic and masochistic, completely obsessed with pain. Not many people know about this but it isn't a secret. He has a lot of scars.
Friends: He doesn't really have any friends. He doesn't really trust himself to hang out with others because he has a high sexual drive and he always end up in trouble in one way or another. I do want him to get in the bad drug scene again. I imagine he had a lot of friends that are drug dealers.
Enemies: He can have as many enemies as you want him to have. He's a fun person to piss off~
Lovers: He is married to Sergio Hackett. They were once very much in love but lately things have been a little hard and it's been driving Jimmy mad. He thrives for love from someone and because they have been having constant communication problems, he's been seeking out his lost love Corey Dionne but that's just been making everything worse.
34, sandy shoals, married.
• short temper
• Goes by Levi.
♥ He is single.
• He is 20 and will be turning 21 on October 31st.
• He is unemployed and doesn't believe that he needs a job. I imagine he's going to get involved in drug dealing to an extent. As of now, he's couch hoping and virtually homeless.
• He was born in Cleveland, Ohio.
• He doesn't exactly live anywhere. He's a couch hopper.
• He has a twin brother Damien White.
• He makes friends quite easily, but tends to hang out with the wrong crowd. Many people trust him but he isn't someone that you should trust. Secretly he is always plotting some sort of way to cause harm to people, even to the people he so calls "cares" deeply about.
• He would never admit that he has a temper but he does and if he is coaxed it can blow up quite easily.
• Very secretive and is very good at hiding things from people.
Friends: He has a lot of friends. He is an outgoing guy that knows how to social climb. Who doesn't want to hang out with a kid that has a lot of fancy toys?
Enemies: He stabs people in the back figuratively and literally. He is the sort of guy you end up trusting with everything and he uses that information against you. So yeah, bring on the enemies. I am sure he would have some.
Lovers: This is kind of open. He doesn't believe in love, and believes that no one has time for it. But throw anyone you want at him and we will see how that goes.
20, out-of-towner, single.
• people pleaser
• afraid of failure
• Goes by Curtis, Curt.
♥ Currently single but in love with Quincy Bordeaux.
• He is 17 and will be turning 18 on April 16th.
• He's employed and works as a cashier at the aquarium's gift shop.
• He was born in North Carolina and grew up there. Moved to Ashwick Valley in 2011.
• Lives in Ashwick Plaines.
• He has epilepsy and also struggles with insomnia. Some people think that he has an attachment disorder because he attaches himself to random people, and can't seem to let go.
• Curtis is a sweet kid. He is a bit naive, and immature but that doesn't seem to bother anyone too much. He's kinda shy, and normally doesn't know what to say around people. He likes to stick to himself for the most part, but around the people he cares about he ventures out a bit.
Friends: He doesn't have a lot of friends but he is definitely trying to make friends. A lot of of people that know Corey are also his friends/acquaintances.
Enemies: Some people in Ashwick hate how naive he is, and often pick on him, which really messes with Curtis' head but he doesn't really categorize them as his "enemies".
Lovers: He is single and doesn't want any flings, or relationships in the near future. He had a hard time with his break up with Quincy Bordeaux and is still recovering. Despite that, bring on the flings, ect.
17, ashwick plaines, single.
• Goes by Worm.
♥ Currently single.
• She is bi-sexual? She thinks?
• She is 19 and will be turning 20 on June 13th.
• She is unemployed but attending college.
• She was born in Ashwick Valley and grew up here.
• Lives in Stillcaster with her father.
• When she is nervous, she stumbles over her words and comes across as "stupid".
• She struggles socializing and doesn't know what's right or wrong relating to relationships. This gets her in trouble more than not.
• She is a kick boxer and wants to go professional.
• She's has non-diagnosed mild Asperger's syndrome that impacts her social skills and ability to maintain healthy relationships.
• She is a terrible decision maker, and is often unsure of what to do.
Friends: Worm keeps to herself and doesn't really have a lot of friends but she tries, just not that many people want to be her friend.
Enemies: I'm up for her having some enemies. Maybe a bully or two? Those are always fun~
Lovers: I am really wanting some romance in her life. She may not handle it well because she can get obsessive or freaked out but I think in the long run it will end up working out!
19, stillcaster, single.
• highly opinionated
• deeply insecure
• Goes by Cairo.
♥ Currently single.
• She is bi-sexual.
• She is 25 and will be turning 26 on July 5.
• She's employed and is trying to move up the ranks as a criminal investigator.
• Ashwick Valley native~
• Lives in West Ashwick in a cute little tree house that she built herself.
• At work, Cairo is strictly business to a point that people find her behavior to be “bitchy”. She doesn’t spend time on her looks, rarely wears make up, keeps her hair combed back and in a bun; she’s always looking the part of being a cop.
• She’s almost always picking on the other officers and trying to outdo them. More likely than not, she always comes up on top. Apparently the donuts and coffee to the police of the chief every morning keeps her in good graces.
• Despite the fact that she has a deaf step-father, Cairo has refused to learn sign language, she doesn’t even know how to say hello. She’s completely turned off by her step-father, allowing her problems with him to severely impact her relationship with her mother. It became so bad that she left home at sixteen and has lived on her own ever since.
• Cairo is extremely clumsy. She tries to combat this clumsiness with a lot of sports and working out but she still struggles severely with it.
• Her father died when she was a toddler and although she always seemed okay with it, she wasn't. No one considered Cairo to be the type of person to grieve but she did grieve - she grieved very quietly and alone. A secretive type, she has never enjoyed talking about her feelings and she likely won’t.
Friends: She probably has a few really close friends but the rest of the people she knows are likely mere acquaintances or fuck buddies. She can be a bit of a slut when she wants to be.
Enemies: Probably most of the cops. She's just a bit of a bitch at work.
Lovers: Ugh, give me love! Seriously! I would really like to have someone come around and fix her. She needs a lot of help.
25, west ashwick, Single.
• Goes by Freya.
♥ Currently single. Has has feelings for both of her exes Sidney Contreras and especially for Vincent Gotti.
• She is heterosexual.
• She is 49 and will be turning the great 50 on March 27.
• She is self employed. She owns an online health store. She is a certified herbalist and is studying to expand her line of work.
• Born in Hamburg, Germany, Freya lived in France for a few years before being trafficked to the States at the tender age of two. She lived in Nashua, New Hampshire with her adopted family until the age of 16. They moved to Boston, Massachusetts and she went to Boston College, fell in love, got her heart broken, rebounded heavily and ended up pregnant. After a few years trapezing around Boston, she moved to warmth and sunshine, wanting a better life for her son. Currently she calls Ashwick Valley her home town.
• Lives in Paineshart with her son. Please pick up his request at HERE!
• She is opinionated, witty and is unafraid of telling people what she thinks but also one of the sweetest, most generous people you will come across. She is a mother to all and loves to open her home to people that need help. Very organized, she can't stand mess and is constantly volunteering her efforts to tidy and/or fix things. She is a very capable person.
Friends: Oh she would have plenty! She loves to socialize and is a type of person that can't be around too much quiet. She also rents out a few rooms in her home to college aged and young adults so if you have a character that would want to live with her lemme know!
Enemies: I doubt she would have many.
Lovers: I'm open to hearing ideas but she is currently a bit wiled up by some ex boyfriends so I think we may need to give her a bit of a break to breath. lol.
49, paineshart, Single.
look dotty i actually made a shipper
44 years old